Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Col. Tom Ryan Attends Rolling Thunder

One of the nice surprises for me at Rolling Thunder this year was the presence of Robert Patrick. You know Robert. He's an actor who played T-1000 in 'Terminator 2: Judgement Day.' He is also in my favorite television show, "The Unit." He plays Col. Tom Ryan. Well, evidently he rides. He rides and supports the POW/MIA issue. He rode all the way from CA to attend Rolling Thunder in Washington DC. He had to have some 700 mile days. You the man Robert!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love him too in the unit. its a great show. i never knew he rode either. my neighbor who went actually got a pic w/ him. he said he is the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. he also said that mr. patrick was trying to be low-key. he wasnt trying to be like " oh i'm a celeb, come and see me" NO my neighbor said mr. patrick was there for what Rolling Thunder stood for. from what i understand he is a wonderful person. boy this makes me want to get my hubby a Harley and go on this awsome ride. i will say this WILL be the first ride he does when he gets his bike!